You know how other people have blog posts with 25 somewhat random things? Mine are less random things and more projects.
Like entirely projects.
I have a huge list of things I want to work on at the moment. It got even bigger while I was sitting in the backseat on the way back from Denver with someone who was being a bit of a fuss face.
I may have had an extended Pinterest session when she finally decided to sleep.
You know how I come up with lists of projects I want to work on (like here and here and here) and never finish them? I've got an idea for breaking that streak. I'm going to make myself accountable to you right here on my blog. Here goes in a somewhat, but not entirely, prioritized list...
1. Buy a bracket and rehang the blinds in the bedroom
2. Plant the mum by friend Nancy gave me
3. Write something on my DIY Chalkboard
4. Finish my fall mantel
5. Take Norie's four month pictures before she's five months old
6. Finish the wedding plate wall art
7. Make some bunting for my office
8. Build a pallet bar/wall art to cover up the attic fan switch
9. Make a DIY ribbon chandelier for Norie's room
10. Do something with the shutters my aunt got me last year
11. Put the label plates back on the enormous drawer thing and label the drawers
12. Finish the wall art I started for the Song print I got for donating to Love Without Boundaries
13. Finish my desk
14. Finish the table scape for Campbell Family Thanksgiving 2012
15. Hang the awesome owl latch hook my sister gave me at Norie's baby shower
16. Clean up the porch
17. Finish the October page in my pregnancy scrapbook (yes, that would be last October)
18. Fix the leg on the coffee table and finish repainting it
19. Sell the coffee and end tables
20. Make a coffee table
21. Create a gift wrapping/gift wrap organizing space
22. Start working on fun holiday decorations
23. Finish the other Dream Dollhouse from last year's Make Two Challenge
24. Make some DIY cake stands from wedding plates and candlesticks.
25. Make map mats for vacation photos
Some of them can't even get done until things that are lower on the list are finished. For example, the unfinished Dream Dollhouse is on the front porch. Clearly, I will need to do them in an order that doesn't quite match the list. But here's the idea: I work on one every night. Some I could totally finish in a night. Others will take a little longer, but as of right now I am committing to working on one of them each weeknight and posting about it the next day.
Wish me luck.