What, you're not Lutheran?
It starts, "Thank the Lord and sing his praise."
Now imagine me as a child singing with glee because the end of communion is pretty much the end of a Lutheran church service. Thank the Lord indeed.
That's pretty much the level of excitement that was occurring in my head.
I had the energy to take on a project and I wrote on the DIY Chalkboard.
I got inspired after finding this quote by Henry David Thoreau
I'd rather sit alone on a pumpkin
and have it all to myself
than be crowded on a velvet cushion.
Only thing is I wouldn't rather sit on a pumpkin by myself.
I'd rather sit on a pumpkin with you.
I'm pretty sure Austin thinks it's cheesy.
I'd rather sit with him on a pumpkin anyway.
1. Buy a bracket and rehang the blinds in the bedroom
6. Finish the wedding plate wall art
8. Build a pallet bar/wall art to cover up the attic fan switch
9. Make a DIY ribbon chandelier for Norie's room
10. Do something with the shutters my aunt got me last year
11. Put the label plates back on the enormous drawer thing and label the drawers
13. Finish my desk
14. Finish the table scape for Campbell Family Thanksgiving 2012
15. Hang the awesome owl latch hook my sister gave me at Norie's baby shower
16. Clean up the porch
18. Fix the leg on the coffee table and finish repainting it
19. Sell the coffee and end tables
20. Make a coffee table
21. Create a gift wrapping/gift wrap organizing space
22. Start working on fun holiday decorations
23. Finish the other Dream Dollhouse from last year's Make Two Challenge
24. Make some DIY cake stands from wedding plates and candlesticks.
25. Make map mats for vacation photos