Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Love Without Boundaries

I was going to post this yesterday, but my internet was down.

I know! It was tragic.

I was also going to actually take pictures of a project and post about that, but my camera's battery was dead.

Double tragic.

In good news, she already raised more than enough for the incubator in a single day. I'm sure they could use the funds for any of their other great projects though so don't let that stop you from donating.

Ashley over at Under the Sycamore has a great project today. She's trying to raise funds for an incubator for the orphanage she's adopting from. Makes me feel really grateful that I know exactly where my daughter is and that she's happy and warm and safe.

Anyway, you should go check out her post and donate if you feel inclined.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...