I wanted to finish up several projects this weekend. Here's what actually happened.
1. decide I should read Centsational Girl's commentary on blog photography again and actually attempt it when I work on these projects
2. clean house in mad furry after work just in case people came over after we go to the bar
3. hang pictures that have been leaning against the wall since we moved in so we look less like crazy people even though our porch makes that obvious before anyone walks in
4. eat huge order of queso blanco at bar
6. finish the raised beds, but don't take pictures for blog
7. send picture message to parents and life coach - Feel free to note how ludicrous this is to yourself.
8. tidy porch
9. make wreath for front door, debate with myself about whether or not it's too girly. It is.
10. make pizza
11. hang out with my cousin, his lovely wife, and their two adorable children
13. read up on strawberry patches
14. adjust placement of raised beds and level them - still no photos
15. bake spent grain bread
17. switch out flourescent light in the media room for the ceiling fan we took out of the dining room months ago
18. more laundry -A load counts as a project in my book.
19. watch KU game
20. plan training regimine for time remaining before 5k
21. attempt run with dogs, become frustrated with snow and head home
22. hang out with baby MaKenna and family
23. watch multiple episodes of An Idiot Abroad - Watch it. It's funny.
24. unload the dishwasher
25. even more laundry
26. blog about weekend achievements
Projects completed: 26. Tasks on original list completed: 3 out of 4.
I think that's pretty good.