I contacted the manufacturer of my blinds about a bracket since they are weird and I can't just buy the standard replacement at a hardware store. I tried on Day 1 of this project without success. Turns out they don't sell parts so I have to find them myself. They suggested I check www.blindparts.com or www.fixmyblinds.com.
I also worked on cleaning off my enormous (we're talking roughly 3 1/2'x 9') dining room table. Since only two of us currently eat at a table, the majority of the table is commonly used for random horizontal storage. I've gotten it down to about 40 percent or so of it's typical load, but it's still not even close to tablescape-able.
And that's are far as I've gotten. No pictures to report. No projects to cross off.
1. Buy a bracket and rehang the blinds in the bedroom
3. Write something on my DIY Chalkboard
6. Finish the wedding plate wall art
8. Build a pallet bar/wall art to cover up the attic fan switch
9. Make a DIY ribbon chandelier for Norie's room
10. Do something with the shutters my aunt got me last year
11. Put the label plates back on the enormous drawer thing and label the drawers
12. Finish the wall art I started for the Song print I got for donating to Love Without Boundaries
13. Finish my desk
14. Finish the table scape for Campbell Family Thanksgiving 2012
15. Hang the awesome owl latch hook my sister gave me at Norie's baby shower
16. Clean up the porch
18. Fix the leg on the coffee table and finish repainting it
19. Sell the coffee and end tables
20. Make a coffee table
21. Create a gift wrapping/gift wrap organizing space
22. Start working on fun holiday decorations
23. Finish the other Dream Dollhouse from last year's Make Two Challenge
24. Make some DIY cake stands from wedding plates and candlesticks.
25. Make map mats for vacation photos
I have to tell you this because it touched my heart. Hopefully, my husband is okay with that. He generally isn't into people knowing just how freaking amazingly sweet and endearing he is.
The other night I was getting dinner ready and Norie got hungry so I nursed her while Austin finished it. He asked which pork chop I wanted and when I said, "Whichever" he said, "I think you should get the best one."
I think I already did. :)