Monday, September 24, 2012

It's here! It's here!

Well, not quite here, but the delivery driver called and asked for specifics about delivering it so it must be almost here. It's in town which is significantly closer than Thailand.

Yep. I know you've been anxiously awaiting (or more likely totally forgot about) my bag decision. I chose this one and had it resized to fit my laptop and diapers.

Source Tippy Thai, http://www.etsy.com/shop/tippythai
It will be here today. I almost want to drive all the way over to my husband's office (I had it delivered there because I'm flying out tomorrow and wasn't sure if I'd be at mine when it arrived) to get it.

I got really antsy and checked package tracking to see if it had arrived  yet.



Notice anything funny about that? I checked this morning. According to the tracking information it was on the vehicle for delivery as of this afternoon. It's all timey-wimey.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...