Thursday, January 10, 2013

One wish granted leads to another: Katie Daisy iPhone Cases from Uncommon

Austin and I got new phones last weekend. I wasn't super obsessed with getting a new one, but I was a little excited about cutting our bill by a substantial amount. Since we would extend our contract when we changed plans I figured we should go ahead and upgrade our phones too since we were eligible. All of that is to say that I need a new case for my phone.

Way back, last year I posted about my obsession with Katie Daisy. Apparently I wasn't the only one because not only does she has a collection of artwork for Uncommon, she also now has a whole Pottery Barn Teen line.

I played around a bit and came up with several options using Uncommon's customize function.






Note: this was the first time I thought, "Oh crap. Maybe I should have gone with white." I'll survive I'm sure.

Input encouraged.

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...