Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Go Get Your Freaking Flu Shot

My streak ended. I single parented all weekend while Austin was in bed with the flu and I was just too wiped out to write something Sunday night. Mad props to all you single parents who do it every day. I could not.

Then yesterday I was making sure a grant got in on time and I just didn't have it in me when I got home. Not because I had the flu, because my husband had the flu. Norie and I both got our shots and neither one of us got sick.

What's my point?

If you haven't already, go get your flu shot. Like today. If not for yourself, for the people around you. But let me tell you, Austin sure wishes he had. It is awful and to be avoided. And I've included some helpful infographics since pictures are better than words. Just follow the decision flow chart.



Source: National Jewish Health

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...