Monday, January 7, 2013

Goals for 2013

Last year my goal list was so well thought out that I wrote a whole post about it (if you didn't read it then you should now. It's hysterical. Seriously, I crack myself up). I even had a rough draft before I finalized it, but I never posted it.  It felt too personal and exposing at the time.

It still does.

Guess how many of them I completed?

Until about five minutes ago your guess would have been as good as mine. I wrote them down in my coaching notebook and haven't looked at them since Norie was born until tonight. Answer: None, but actually lots of them were longer term than one year so that's okay..

My sister, however, has run the analysis and adjusting for mutually exclusive goals completed 39% of hers.

This year it's written on the back of a comment card from a conference I attended recently and only has four items.
  • Swimming lessons for Norie
  • German lessons
  • Read 1 book a month (In case you're curious this month's book is The Town that Food Saved )
  • Planner
I don't even know what the last one means so I guess I won't worry about it. There are lots of other things I want to do this year, but those are the three that really matter. Honestly, if I just got the first two accomplished I'd be super happy. 

I'm 56 pages behind on finishing this months' book so I better get reading. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...