I don't normally ask the questions, especially when the question I
What's that about?
I have no idea. Maybe I expect people to see my need and offer? Maybe I have some subconscious thing about asking? I don't really know, but I know it's something I'm going to work on. I'm working on being more direct in general.
That was a pause for laughter if you know me personally and know I can be a little too direct from time to time. I can be, but I'm not always. Seriously sometimes I just don't say stuff.
I'm getting better at calling myself on it though which led to this little quip a couple of weeks ago.
If you don't say what you think
you rarely get what you want.
In my case I think saying what you think generally means asking for what you need and/or want. I'm working on doing that more in my personal relationships, but I'm also working on it with the Universe and I'm in a junking/craigslisting/garage saling mood.
So Universe, will you help me find these things?
- 8'x10 '(roughly) light color rug for the media room
- High chair - something cute and vintage looking, but with all the safety stuff needed to keep my little bug in it
- A set of old steel knives with wood handles - I want to washi tape them and display them from the knife magnet I'm getting for my birthday as part of my Flea Market Rainbow Polka Dot Farmhouse Style
- Vintage quilts - because they are amazing and it's impossible to have too many
- Drum shades that are 14 inches in diameter and about 12 inches tall for my birthday lamps
- A microfiber sectional - Austin wants one the same color we have. I'd be okay with a slightly lighter option.
- A big Christmas star like my grandparents had on their house with the retro huge bulbs