Friday, March 2, 2012

Maternity Wardrobe Ideas

I work on a college campus. My job isn't that fancy and I wear jeans most days. From a distance or if you aren't really paying attention I could look like a college student who tries just hard enough to wear a cardigan and a necklace to class.

That's not really an issue until you become pregnant enough for the casual observer to notice. (Which apparently is today. I've had four people I don't know ask me when I'm due since I got to work).

Now, I'm basically the embodiment of every student's worst fears. You can see the terror in their eyes when I walk past.

It's even worse with the groups of high school seniors and their parents here for campus visits, especially the ones with girls.

In good news, I have a design idea for a maternity t-shirt.

Not that I think you need all those things. I just think it might make dads with 17 year old daughters feel a little better.

1 comment:

  1. Me too... well baby someday... but I want that shirt!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...