Monday, March 5, 2012

Gratitude.


 

Austin sent me this picture of Kleio when I was in San Francisco at the AGU meetings last December. It pretty much sums up how I've been feeling this morning. She looks pretty pathetic and sorry for herself, doesn't she?

I seriously thought about a cop out post about my poor emotional state, but I've had a mental shift. Instead I'm going to post about 5 things I'm grateful for. I used to have a whole gratitude journal I wrote five things in every single day.I still have the journal, but I've been remiss about writing in it lately. Maybe that has something to do with my lack of gratitude induced joy. Hmmm.

In no particular order:

1. Katie Sawicki and the wonders of Pandora knowing just when I need to hear her.
2 Puppies who care so much they become pathetic and sorry for themselves in my absence.
3. Knowing I get to go home to my super cute and sweet and funny husband at the end of the day.
5. Having the best sister and brother-in-law in the whole world. Happy anniversary!

I feel much better now. Sometimes I just need to shift my perspective a little and thinking about all the awesomeness in my life really helps even when pregnancy has me hormonal and crazy.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...