I bet you thought I didn't get that owl up, huh?
You were wrong.
I did it!
I didn't do it the night I promised myself I would. It got down at about 7:17am the next morning, between collecting the trash and brushing my teeth, but I did do it. The owl now resides on the wall like a respectable piece of art.
I'm giving a lecture on my dissertation research to the Anthropology Club at KSU tonight (Hale Library Room 401 if you're interested) so I'm planning any major project progress for the evening. I did just ask Austin if he would measure the bracket so I can order it and rehang that blind. It remains to be seen if Norie will allow it.
1. Buy a bracket and rehang the blinds in the bedroom
6. Finish the wedding plate wall art
8. Build a pallet bar/wall art to cover up the attic fan switch
9. Make a DIY ribbon chandelier for Norie's room
10. Do something with the shutters my aunt got me last year
11. Put the label plates back on the enormous drawer thing and label the drawers
13. Finish my desk
19. Sell the coffee and end tables
20. Make a coffee table
21. Create a gift wrapping/gift wrap organizing space
22. Start working on fun holiday decorations
23. Finish the other Dream Dollhouse from last year's Make Two Challenge
24. Make some DIY cake stands from wedding plates and candlesticks.
25. Make map mats for vacation photos