Thursday, August 2, 2012

Embrace the Camera: Norie Meets Her Great Grandpa

In case you're new here, Thursday is Embrace the Camera day. I was planning to post these pictures of Norie and me with my grandpa last week, but I attended his funeral instead. I'm really glad we went up to visit when we did and they got to meet each other. I know she won't remember it, but I will.



My mom took that picture. Well sort of. We were distracted and difficult to photograph. When I went through them someone was looking at Norie instead of the camera in almost every shot.

It reminded me of this commercial




I did a little internet research and figured out that she was using the Photo Fuse feature in Windows Live Photo Gallery. I'm usually a Picasa girl, Photo Fuse rocks my world.


Reality was a little more like this.



I even got my dad to join us for a picture.




We actually got this in a single shot.:)

1 comment:

  1. Love the four generations shot! My son is named after my Grandfather and I got only one picture with all of us in it before my Grandpa died. I'll treasure that photo forever.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...