Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A week's worth of projects (well, almost)

It's already Tuesday so not a full week, but as close as I'm going to get for a while.

Here's the plan: I'm going to bust my butt on house projects all this week. I'll let you know what today's project is first thing in the morning and report back tomorrow with pictures of the progress and hopefully a brand new project to start (that's assuming I finish today's).

Today's Project: Finish painting the bedroom.

Remember that Before & Later I posted a couple of weeks ago about it? If not, no worries. Hint, it was the last post before this one.


Well I got a bed for Christmas. A glorious beyond reason sort of bed. Sorry, no pictures yet, since it hasn't been delivered. My parents made it for us from a couple of reclaimed doors and it's based on this bed from Restoration Hardware.


 They're making it a little darker too so it will look more like this.


Clearly this baby is way too nice to put in a room with an unfinished paint job. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...