Friday, April 5, 2013

In Spring: Wall Art from Stickers and Thrift Store Art

A while back I was about ready to lose it if I didn't get to do just a little something creative so I took on a tiny project with a piece of thrift store art I bought a couple of years ago. Like thrift store art plus stickers tiny.



I had some sparkly pink stickers that came with one of the page kits I bought for my pregnancy scrap book, but hadn't used yet. The only problem was I had to decide what to write. Indecision kicked in and it took me a whole day to pick something.


Once I knew what I was writing I was feeling impatient and couldn't be bothered to take multiple shots or stand still long enough for a clear shot. Quick little projects like this get me way too excited. I didn't take any mid project either. Bad blogger. But seriously, do you really need pictures of how to peel off stickers and stick them on something?



2 comments:

  1. You are so smart! How did you come up with this? Although I don't know if I'm brave/cool enough to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been seeing a lot of writing on thirft store art. Like the painted over ones lately, but I actually really liked the picture on this one so I wanted to keep it. I kinda figured it out while we were making the others are I was looking at them with the letters on before we painted over the whole thing. You are totally cool enough to do it. In fact, I'm making it an assignment. I want to see it pronto.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...