Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Nursery Shadow Box Wall Art


Hopefully you're ready for a blast from the past. Now that Norie is nine months old I feel compelled to finish my pregnancy scrapbook (or at least finish the pregnancy part since she has been an independent life form for just as long as I was pregnant). In going through my pictures to figure out which ones were going in the scrapbook I found several projects I never posted about.

First up is this fun and easy little heirloom display.

When Austin's mom found out I was pregnant she gave us this box.


Inside was a handwritten note from the Desk of Joelline Stoller.


I thought such a precious heirloom needed to be displayed. I was also really pregnant at the time so I didn't get crazy. I just  the note so that it would stand out and from the background and attached both to a full sheet of acid free scrapbook paper inside a shadowbox frame from Target.





I probably spent half an hour deciding exactly where they should go.


I love it.




 Cute. Easy. Heirloom. Done. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...