Thursday, November 11, 2010

Introducing The Parsonage

We moved into our house! Things have calmed down a bit and the internet is functional. I'm trying to get as much house stuff as possible done.

With that said, I can't type for too long but I do have pictures. Lots of pictures.

First, the previous owners pictures from the real estate listing.

Realtor Photos


And it's state as of Saturday morning. I haven't had time to take more recent pictures. I'm just too busy, really. I'll see what I can do after I finish up some work tomorrow. Promise.

2010-11-07


We still aren't done unpacking and I have a rule about not seriously decorating until the boxes are empty. I'm not following it, but I do have a rule. I'm super excited about it's potential.

1 comment:

  1. You are going to have SOOOOO much fun making this your home! I can't wait to see results!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...