Thursday, September 23, 2010

I love breakfast.

Inspired by Poor Girl Gourmet, I busted out a seriously homey breakfast this morning. She made eggs in a nest and put jam on the cut out, but to be real honest I'm not all about the cutting out and dealing with the center bit. I fried a piece of toast with butter on both sides and topped it with an over medium egg.

I know you're cringing, Mom. Over medium. The ever so slightly liquid-y yolk is freaking delicious and I'm willing to risk the salmonella. I really hate fully cooked egg yolks and I always will.

My husband even graciously allowed me the last of his orange juice. Sorry I didn't take a picture. It didn't last very long.

1 comment:

  1. Having seen the Poor Girl Gourmet pictures....all I can say is now I want one too. With bacon....or maybe bangers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...