Wednesday, February 6, 2013

How to Cut Up a Chicken

I found this tutorial today and it was so life changing that I had to share it. For the record, I have cut up several chickens in my day usually spending 20 or 30 minutes and ending up sort of hacking it roughly into pieces using cookbook diagrams and watching other videos online, but this is the one. Trust me.


Cut along the fat lines? Brilliance!

Confused?

What the video.

You'd think I would have thought of that given my anatomical background, but I didn't. Not once. Ever. I cut this one up in roughly 8 minutes even without my kitchen shears (they were in the dishwasher and unavailable). I was so proud of myself I took a picture. Never in my life did I think I would take a beauty shot of raw chicken, but I totally did.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...