Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Parsonage Bed by Prairie Rain Designs

Remember way back when I posted about Hibbs House Project Week and the bed my mom was finishing?

No?

That's okay. It was in all the way back in March. I'm not even sure if I actually posted about her working on the bed. Maybe I just thought I did since she worked on it all week long. She finished it before the week was over, but I didn't get my room clean enough to take any pictures until today.

Almost the entire thing is made out of reclaimed lumber including two doors. I saw the doors in my parents' garage last year and pretty much forced them to make it for me as a Christmas gift. According to my mom, I gave them both the impression the other had agreed to it. That's not how I remember it, but my mother swears it's true. As I recall, I just asked for it relentlessly until my daddy gave in. Either way, it's gorgeous and it's mine.







Pretty amazing, huh? They do this professionally so you can have your very own if you want. You'll probably have to pay though.

 

2 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous bed! So funny that we both just posted about things that were finished (or almost finished in my case) all the way back in March. I really need to keep a more cleaner/organized house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm good a while after I clean something, but I have a hard time sticking with it.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...