Monday, July 9, 2012

Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho

Last Thursday was my first day back at work after six weeks of maternity leave.

It was an experience. 

I had Austin take a picture of me with Norie before I headed out the door since it was Embracing the Camera day. (Yes, I intend to keep this up even if I fail to post them in a timely manner.)


She's mostly naked because she somehow managed to pee all over herself while I was changing her. It was right before I needed to head out the door so there was no time for a bath, not from me at least. Luckily I was leaving her with my mom and I didn't have to take her to day care.

I finally understand why people with babies are always late for everything. It's impossible to be on time. You have to hold off until the last moment to feed and change them or you'll probably need to do it again before you leave and then they pee or vomit or something all over themselves and you have to start all over again.

The work part of the day went just about as well. I'll tell you all about that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...