Monday, October 18, 2010

Oxygen is very important.

My sister made this observation earlier today. She makes an excellent point. Not the point she was trying to make, that I needed to calm down and breath.  She made that one too, but she also made another one.

Sometimes I tend to forget what I really need and what really matters because I'm busy stressing out about things like not being able to find the cover for my iPod charger hole, or my total lack of access to espresso, or defending my dissertation tomorrow and I fail to realize what a not big deal they are in the grand scheme.

Relative to a lack of oxygen none of them are reasons to freak out; then again most things aren't. It's seriously really freaking important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...