Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mom!

She's a foxy lady, huh?
Today is my mom's birthday. Luckily for me, she loves me and she knows that I'm much better at picking out fabulous gifts for people when I run into them or doing stuff for them than I am at finding gifts at special occasions.

I'm actually going home next week to help resurface her kitchen counters. Merry Christmas, 2009 Mom! Yep. She's used to it. Oh, and she agreed to let me photograph and blog about the whole process. I can't wait.

But this year, I think Ana White has provided me with a lovely, and timely birthday gift. My mom has been talking about wanting to display family photos somewhere in the house for a while, and I think a set of these freaking fantabulous Gallery Ledges would be awesome.


Let's hope she thinks so too. If she does, I think I might be able to bust them out before I leave. 

Happy Birthday, Mom! Love you bunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...