Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dreaming about new projects I really shouldn't start.

Since I'm not supposed to start new projects before I finish old ones I'm just going to fantacize about this one for now.

This is my desk. It lives in my Illustrated Discovery Journal next to a faucet and a set of drawers..
 


This is the desk in my office.


You'll notice it's not MY desk.

It's close, but it's not quite there yet.

I'm going to build this little hutch to attach to the top.


The real one will have trim or be routered to match the edge of the desk. Once I do that and make the center a drawer, I'll give it new drawer pulls and paint it up and make it My Desk.

I'm excited.

Too bad I'm not as excited about finishing the projects I already have started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...