Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Happiest Day Ever

Today is my sister's day in the baby pool.



It's also Norie's 279th day of gestation (the average length of gestation for mothers my age who went into spontaneous labor in that study I found a couple weeks ago)



and George, my graduate advisor's birthday.


But there's another reason today is the Happiest Day Ever. It's the two year anniversary of the day I married this guy.


He's super awesome and he makes me feel like this every single day. 
 

I'm also super happy that every year we celebrate by eating Chipotle just like we did at our wedding.

 

2 comments:

  1. Happy average going into labor day! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norie is all about being statistically average. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...